Friday, February 19, 2010
One of the most useful tools we have on the Listing Detail pages of CLRSearch.com is the integration of Google maps with Street View. For those of you who are not familiar with this game changer, Google is on a quest to drive and photograph all of the streets in the United States (actually the world) and integrate that data into their Google maps. The resulting data integration provides the ability to take a virtual drive or a walk down your chosen street.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
By leveraging Lifestyle Segmentation data we created some interesting tools to help with his situation. By correlating the breakdown of the 66 lifestyle segments of Chicago against those of all the other cities and towns in our database we came up with the top ten list below.
- A Norfolk, Virginia Real Estate - 0.9253
- B Oakland, California Real Estate - 0.8992
- C Washington, District of Columbia Real Estate - 0.8971
- D Bellflower, California Real Estate - 0.8932
- E Los Angeles, California Real Estate - 0.8815
- F Minneapolis, Minnesota Real Estate - 0.8771
- G Anaheim, California Real Estate - 0.8702
- H Boston, Massachusetts Real Estate - 0.8701
- I Gresham, Oregon Real Estate - 0.8678
- J Long Beach, California Real Estate - 0.8614
I'll save you some suspense...he's learning to surf in Long Beach, CA. Real estate search is no longer just about the number of bedrooms and bathrooms you're looking for, there are many tools available to conduct searches at a number of levels.